Nouvelles d'Eva Avila?

Venez discuter de tout ce qui touche l'émission Canadian Idol!
Ice Princess
Immortel du Domaine

Message par Ice Princess »

Merci pou rl'article! la photo qui l'accompagne est vraiment belle
J'ai aussi TRESSS hate au 2ieme album !!!!!
felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Citation :Eva Avila au Walt Disney World Resort en Floride pour l'ouverture du film O Canada! à Epcot

LAKE BUENA VISTA, FL, le 5 oct. /CNW/ - Eva Avila (dernière à droite), gagnante du concours "Canadian Idol" en 2006, chante sous une pluie de feuilles d'érable rouge le 5 octobre 2007 devant le pavillon du Canada à Epcot. Eva était l'invitée d'honneur à la cérémonie accompagnant la première de "O Canada!", le nouveau film Circle-Vision 360 à Epcot. A ses côtés, pour l'occasion (de gauche à droite) : Meg Crofton, présidente de Walt Disney World Resort, Mickey et Minnie, et Michele McKenzie, PDG de la Commission canadienne du tourisme. Le film "O Canada!", remis à neuf, met en vedette un Canada bigarré et moderne. Son lancement officiel a eu lieu aujourd'hui dans le cadre de la célébration de Disney Parks intitulée "L'Année d'un million de rêves". Epcot est l'un des quatre parcs thématiques du Walt Disney World Resort.

(Photographie : Garth Vaughan)

/AVIS AUX RESPONSABLES DE LA SECTION PHOTOGRAPHIQUE : Une photo
   accompagnant ce communiqué est disponible dans l'Archive photographique
   CNW et archivée à l'adresse http://photos.newswire.ca. Des images
   archivées sont aussi disponibles sur le site Web de l'Archive
   photographique CNW, à l'adresse http://photos.newswire.ca.

source:
http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/arch ... c9493.html

--Message edité par felix le 2007-10-06 10:56:47--

JOYEUX NOEL ET BONNE ANNÉE 2009!!!!
felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Citation :THE FIXER
TheStar.com | News | Mickey Mouse view of Canada revised
Mickey Mouse view of Canada revised

jack lakey/toronto star

Michele McKenzie, centre, of the Canadian Tourism Commission and Canadian Idol winner Eva Avila join Minnie Mouse at the debut of the film.

Share on Facebook Add to Facebook
Tag and Save Tag on Delicious

From Jack Lakey
Disney World's new film drops dogsled clichés for a witty and urbane look at the country
Oct 08, 2007 04:30 AM
Jack Lakey
Staff Reporter

ORLANDO, Fla.–There'll be no more cringing Canucks at Walt Disney World's Epcot centre, with the unveiling of a new film that captures present-day Canada much better than its hokey predecessor.

The O Canada! film that debuted here yesterday is everything the previous film was not – urbane, amusing, reflective of our culture and sophistication, and breathtaking, too, like Canada itself.

It's a world away from the 25-year-old film it replaced, which managed to invoke just about every cliché imaginable and left many Canadians who saw it red-faced with embarrassment.

We at The Fixer seldom wander far from home to fix things, but in the spring of 2005 we went to Epcot's Canada pavilion, one of 11 World Showcase pavilions, to check out a complaint from Angie Filipowich of Mississauga.

The film was every bit as old and bad as she said, featuring dogsleds; anglers in mid-1970s hairstyles and clothes holding up salmon; a narrator with a phony, lugubrious French accent; and plenty of "ehs" for good measure.

Given that Disney has made a few fine films, to say the least, we thought they could do a lot better, and asked them if they'd consider producing a new one.

We also asked the Canadian Tourism Commission and Tourism Toronto if they'd get involved with Disney on a replacement, since it seemed a good opportunity to promote Canada to the millions of tourists who visit Disney World each year.

Just over two years later, Disney called back to say it had partnered with the tourism commission and other tourism promoters, including Tourism Toronto and the Calgary Stampede, to make a new movie.

Michele McKenzie, president of the commission, said it contributed about $500,000 to the production, while Tourism Toronto, the stampede and many other tourism groups from across the country kicked in $1 million more.

Toronto receives less exposure than Calgary or even Victoria, but the film so well captures the look and feel of the country as a whole that it does not amount to a slight.

Many of the outdoor scenes from the old film, including some shot with 360-degree surround cameras attached to the bottom of a helicopter, were woven into the new movie and blend in beautifully.

The film also has good music and a clever tour guide – in this case actor Martin Short, who steals the 14-minute movie with witty narration and sight gags – and 2006 Canadian Idol winner Eva Avila, who sings an original song written for the movie.

But it's all in the presentation and spin, and the artfully scrïpted film, featuring Short's expressive face and natural affinity with all things Canadian, is at least as entertaining as it is educational.

The movie begins in a driving snowstorm, with a deep-voiced announcer intoning that it snows 24 hours a day in Canada, where most people live in igloos and polar bears roam the streets.

Then Short arrives to set the record straight, explaining he was born and raised in Hamilton, and inviting viewers to come along with him for a trip across "my Canada."

After viewing it several times, we couldn't find a Canadian who didn't like the new version. As for Americans? They loved it.

"It was beautiful and funny and shows everything good about Canada," said Celia Akins of Sherman, Texas.

"If I could afford it and had the time, I'd go there right now," said Akins' friend, Pat Kelley. "I'm really impressed with Canada."

Jessica Millier of Fredericton, N.B., said the 360-degree screen makes it seem so realistic that "I started to feel dizzy a couple times. But it made me cry, too. I was proud."

Michael MacDonald, manager of Sherway Gardens mall in Etobicoke, also said it made him proud.

"I thought the film showed what Canada is really like, diverse and with so many different cultures. I really enjoyed it and thought it was fantastic."

"It's a great film because they've done such a good job of representing Canada," said Nicole Zanderbergen of Prince George, B.C. "I love Martin Short in it because he's hilarious and truly Canadian. He does a great job of putting humour into it."

We're reluctant to chalk this one up as a fix, but the travel commission's McKenzie lauded the Star for doing a story about it, which helped prod Disney into making a new one.

"I think Disney was hearing more and more from Canadians who weren't happy about it and wanted something new," she said.

We can close the file on this one.

felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Saturday, October 13

Dance and Music from Peru Theatre, Museum of Civilization, 100 rue Laurier, Gatineau, Quebec. (819-776-7000; emperuca@bellnet.com). 7-9p.m. $40. The Embassy of Peru invites you to an evening of Peruvian music and dance in support of the victims of the Aug. 15 earthquake that has devastated the central coast of Peru. Performers include Canadian Idol winner Eva Avila; Ayni, a group that showcases the music and instruments of the Peruvian Highlands; and Essence of Peru, a troupe performing traditional dances from the affected region.

source:
http://www.embassymag.ca/html/index.php ... alistings/ --Message edité par félix le 2007-10-11 23:07:04--

felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

A new version of "Canada, You're a Lifetime Journey". It's sung by Eva Avila, recent winner of the Canadian Idol TV show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6Cpcw15h3I

j'écouterai cela plus tard... bonne écoute tlm!

*J*a*n*i*e*
Manitou de la Parlotte

Message par *J*a*n*i*e* »

J'ai hate! J'y vais en mars
felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Merci Éva pour ta toune sur le Canada!

felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

*J*a*n*i*e*
Manitou de la Parlotte

Message par *J*a*n*i*e* »

felix  a écrit

Je ne sais pas si elle y etais...J'ai croisee Eva cette semaine et elle avait une vilaine grippe
felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

je me suis inscrit sur son facebook... très rigolotte cette Éva le dragon!

ImWyckA
Immortel du Domaine

Message par ImWyckA »

felix  a écrit
Cette affiche est pas belle
Candy31
Manitou de la Parlotte

Message par Candy31 »

elle fait cheap lol

felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Éva est rendu à 1000 amis sur son Facebook...Bravo Éva

felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

petit message d'Éva au sujet de son prochain album:

Eva Gougeon-Avila (Ottawa, ON) wrote
at 12:11am
lol merci bcp c'est gentil! Probablement autour du printemps 2008

felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

felix  a écritSaturday, October 13

Dance and Music from Peru Theatre, Museum of Civilization, 100 rue Laurier, Gatineau, Quebec. (819-776-7000; emperuca@bellnet.com). 7-9p.m. $40. The Embassy of Peru invites you to an evening of Peruvian music and dance in support of the victims of the Aug. 15 earthquake that has devastated the central coast of Peru. Performers include Canadian Idol winner Eva Avila; Ayni, a group that showcases the music and instruments of the Peruvian Highlands; and Essence of Peru, a troupe performing traditional dances from the affected region.

source:
http://www.embassymag.ca/html/index.php ... alistings/  

l'événement en photos...

http://sabortropicaentalbum.myphotoalbu ... me=album30

Pour le plaisir de voir le "smile" d'Éva!!!

felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Éva fête l'Halloween...

Photo posté sur son facebook

felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

~*Chris*~
Intronisé au Panthéon

Message par ~*Chris*~ »

c'est quoi son facebook
felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

~*Chris*~  a écritc'est quoi son facebook

tu vas sur le site de Facebook
http://www.facebook.com

et tu recherche,
   Eva Gougeon-Avila

felix
Immortel du Domaine

Message par felix »

Citation :November 23, 2007
Eaton Centre Manages To Get It Up

11_23_2007eatoncentregetsitup.jpgContinuing a historic tradition of corporately sponsored holiday cheer, the 35-foot "Swarovski Crystal Wish Tree" was formally unveiled last night at the Eaton Centre.

The star-studded event––a Children’s Wish Foundation fundraiser hosted by Justin Trudeau (yes, the Justin Trudeau)––drew a sizeable crowd of shoppers. Very few members of the audience seemed to actually know what they were lining up to see, though, as the tree was hidden by an enormous curtain for the better part of the show.

Jackie Richardson ("Nana" from the Rogers phone commercials) kicked off the evening in fine style with a rendition of that old holiday standard, "Somewhere Over the Rainbow." JT later joined her in a duet of what might have been "I’d Like To Teach the World To Sing."

Canadian Idol winner Eva Avila joined Justin to co-host the show and help him unveil some celebrity-designed knick-knacks being auctioned off for charity. In an inspired bit of irony, Ms. Avila was the only presenter who did not sing at the ceremony, although her unflagging cheerfulness did manage to engage even the most reticent spectators.

Justin also made time for the company bigwigs whose large donations made this gigantic, sparkly tree possible to make their speeches. Was there also a giant novelty cheque? Yes.

After about an hour of build-up, the tree was finally unveiled to gasps and applause. See? It's not really that hard to please Torontonians.

source:
http://torontoist.com/2007/11/eaton_centre_ma.php

Répondre

Revenir à « CANADIAN IDOL »